Laos is turning to puppets for there latest campaign to raise awareness of ways to prevent the spread of bird flu.
There will be a puppet show presented by the Laos National Puppet Theater and will bring up messages including washing your hands after handling poultry.
- Compensation underway for poultry farmers
- Vietnam Prepares For Outbreak
- Australian WildLife free of BirdFlu
- Uganda takes extreme measures to stop the spread of BirdFlu
- Yet another Human Birdflu case in Egypt
- Birdflu not detected in New Zealand
- Pacific Nations urged to improve BirdFlu plans
- BirdFlu could cost Two Trillion.
- $15 Million Avian Flu Grant for Indonesia
- An Odd Marketing Campaign