Vehicles From Sudan entering Uganda willÂ have to go through a disinfecting process in Ugandas latest attempt to stop the spread of BirdFlu.
The process wil include disinfecting the car using a large disinfection wheel well while passengers will be required to disinfect their shoes.
- Compensation underway for poultry farmers
- Vietnam Prepares For Outbreak
- Australian WildLife free of BirdFlu
- Uganda takes extreme measures to stop the spread of BirdFlu
- Yet another Human Birdflu case in Egypt
- Birdflu not detected in New Zealand
- Pacific Nations urged to improve BirdFlu plans
- BirdFlu could cost Two Trillion.
- $15 Million Avian Flu Grant for Indonesia
- An Odd Marketing Campaign