Compensation will be paid to poultry farmers in the country who lost their birds to Avian Influenza in Nigeria.
The Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation said the money used to fund the farmers wouldÂ be from the World Bankâ€™s 50 million Dollars Avian influenza Emergency Programme.
- Compensation underway for poultry farmers
- Vietnam Prepares For Outbreak
- Australian WildLife free of BirdFlu
- Uganda takes extreme measures to stop the spread of BirdFlu
- Yet another Human Birdflu case in Egypt
- Birdflu not detected in New Zealand
- Pacific Nations urged to improve BirdFlu plans
- BirdFlu could cost Two Trillion.
- $15 Million Avian Flu Grant for Indonesia
- An Odd Marketing Campaign