A local newspaper in Vietnam reported that the country is actively preparing human forces, health equipment and medicines to combat a potential outbreak of birdflu.
The country has prepared 1 million tablets of anti-bird flu medicine Tamiflu, 1,000 respirators, 100 tons of disinfection chemical Chloramin B, and hundreds of thousands of gloves and masks.
Early last week, Vietnam carried out a rehearsal on combating potential bird flu outbreaks among humans in there capital city.
- Compensation underway for poultry farmers
- Vietnam Prepares For Outbreak
- Australian WildLife free of BirdFlu
- Uganda takes extreme measures to stop the spread of BirdFlu
- Yet another Human Birdflu case in Egypt
- Birdflu not detected in New Zealand
- Pacific Nations urged to improve BirdFlu plans
- BirdFlu could cost Two Trillion.
- $15 Million Avian Flu Grant for Indonesia
- An Odd Marketing Campaign