Welcome to week 6 of Blogger Idol. This week we’re going to do something a little different - inspired by the spate of articles that I’ve observed popping up everywhere the past few months that describe why different occupations ’should blog’. Here is a sample:
- Why advertising, marketing and PR pros should blog
- The 6 Top Reasons Marketers Should Blog
- Seven Reasons Why Business Should Blog Now
- Why Small Businesses should blog
- Why corporate boards should blog
- Why ministers should blog….
- Why MP’s Should Get Blogging
- 10 reasons why should a politician blog
- Why postgrads should blog
- Why Journalists Should Blog
- Why sociologists should blog
- Why Authors Should Blog
So the challenge this week is to write a post titled ‘Why ((Insert Occupation Here)) Should Blog.’
Feel free to respond in any way that you want - you can write it seriously about your own occupation, humorously about a random job or in pretty much any other way you wish. You can write a story, post a picture, do a rant, do something serious, sarcastic or humorous - the sky is the limit. Have fun with it.
ith a blog can enter this round by following the simple steps outlined below - remember unlike the TV Idol shows this is not a competition.
Following are the steps you need to follow to enter: Read more…January 16th, 2005 by site admin | 14 Comments »