OWNERS of cars have just today and tomorrow to register with insurance companies for 2005 car insurance, wrote the daily SME.
People can insure their vehicles with one of eight insurance companies, which have waited until the last moment to publish their insurance price lists for next year.
However, ČSOB Poisťovňa caused a stir in the insurance market this year by announcing its prices long before its competitors. In an attempt to attract clients the company introduced a new system of calculating the insurance fees based on a car engine’s power rather than its size.
By registering with ČSOB Poisťovňa by November 18, motorists could thus save thousands of crowns in insurance fees.
In order to prevent a major loss of clients, other insurance firms then came up with various last minute discounts, wrote the daily SME.
- Infographic: What to do if you’re in an accident
- Infographic: Is your car sending you signals?
- Infographic: What to do if you have a car accident
- What do you do when you’re driving your car and suddenly it breaks down?
- Metropolitan Launches Football Fans Insurance Cover
- IAG dreams of a partner in Asia
- Caught in the headlights
- All policyholders may foot bill for expected record insurance payout
- Steering clear of deer tough this time of year
- Car insurance deadline nears