Metropolitan Botswana has launched a new insurance cover targeting soccer followers and their families. The new product - Kgwele Bonanza was launched on Monday. It allows the beneficiaries an opportunity to attend the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
Metropolitan Production Manager, Modise Ofitlhile said the product gives every resident of the country, an opportunity to plan now for a lifetime experience of watching the World Cup.
Subscribe to AllAfrica
He said the product is meant to get Botswana football fans to attend the next three World Cup finals in 2010, 2014 and 2018. The minimum premium is P150 and the maximum is P5000. The lump sump is P15,000.
He said the money is going to be invested by Metropolitan and the offer is valid till June next year.
- Infographic: What to do if you’re in an accident
- Infographic: Is your car sending you signals?
- Infographic: What to do if you have a car accident
- What do you do when you’re driving your car and suddenly it breaks down?
- Metropolitan Launches Football Fans Insurance Cover
- IAG dreams of a partner in Asia
- Caught in the headlights
- All policyholders may foot bill for expected record insurance payout
- Steering clear of deer tough this time of year
- Car insurance deadline nears