‘Blogs and editable Web pages called wikis are gaining popularity with enterprise users, introducing to these organizations a new level of content contribution and participation.
ECM (enterprise content management) apps, which over the past few years have been gathering a variety of collaboration tools under their wing, are still figuring out what to with these easy to use and highly accessible newcomers.
Unlike collaboration tools that came before, the deep and broad participation that blogs and wikis enable are forcing ECM vendors to address new security and access control challenges.’
Read more at Blogs reshaping content management tool
- DocuShare 5.0 - Content Management Made Easy With Xerox
- Incomplete content management puts compliance initiatives at risk
- Asbru Web Content Management 6.0
- Web CMS for Micro Sites
- Asbru Releases Web Content Management Version 6.0
- Blogs reshaping content management tools
- EMC Documentum Enterprise content management platform awarded common criteria certification
- Versant Partners With Ektron for Web Site Content Management
- Intergral Execs Discuss Content Management
- SDL Announces New Global Information Management Applications