Versant, a Milwaukee-based marketing communications firm, and Ektron, Inc., an innovator in Web content management software, announced today the firms have partnered to provide Versant clients with more effective brand communication through second generation Web sites. As a member of Ektron’s partner program, Versant is utilizing Ektron CMS400.NET for client Web sites, intranets and extranets.
“Clients who value branding realize the role Web site content and interactivity play in engaging their audiences,” said Brad Hemze, Versant technology director. “The Ektron content management platform allows Versant and its clients to focus on the message and visitor experience rather than the programming, and to more closely integrate the site with offline marketing.”
Ektron’s CMS400.NET enables Versant to rapidly develop richer, more interactive Web sites for clients to effectively communicate with visitors, boost site loyalty and generate more repeat visits. Robust out-of-the-box features include search, online forms, site membership, user profiles and subscription and email Web alert services. Using CMS400.NET, clients easily can keep their Web sites fresh and current. Ektron’s eWebEditPro authoring tool allows non-technical users to make content updates and changes on demand, without the costs of a programmer. Since it is built on Microsoft .NET technology, CMS400.NET also offers Versant clients integration with their e-commerce and enterprise environments, ensuring site longevity and greater return on investment in the site. Several Versant clients have already experienced the benefits of the partnership.
“We believe a company’s Web site is its most important marketing and branding tool, and we welcome firms like Versant who extend and enhance CMS400.NET to create memorable user experiences,” said David Young, director, North America channel sales, at Ektron. “Its strategic, creative and interactive services make Versant a great addition to our expanding network of partners.”
- DocuShare 5.0 - Content Management Made Easy With Xerox
- Incomplete content management puts compliance initiatives at risk
- Asbru Web Content Management 6.0
- Web CMS for Micro Sites
- Asbru Releases Web Content Management Version 6.0
- Blogs reshaping content management tools
- EMC Documentum Enterprise content management platform awarded common criteria certification
- Versant Partners With Ektron for Web Site Content Management
- Intergral Execs Discuss Content Management
- SDL Announces New Global Information Management Applications