‘Police have nabbed two visitors to the island, who they say are involved in a massive credit card scam.
The duo have only been identified by their nationalities. One has been identified as an Italian and the other a native of Santo Domingo.
The scam was uncovered when an unsuspecting store clerk in a shop at the Heritage Quay was presented with a credit card to pay for a quantity of jewellery and other goods.’
- New Web Site Offers Free Analysis to Find the Best Rates for Credit Card Merchant Account Processing
- Hotel clerk accused of stealing guests’ credit card numbers
- Gov’t won’t lower top rates for credit cards in China
- Visa launches mini credit card
- Credit card scam plays on emotions
- Watchdog slaps warnings on drastic plastic credit charges
- DoCoMo, Mizuho Bank to team up in credit-card enabled cell phones
- Default fees cap could hit credit card firms for £400m
- CREDIT CARD SCAM …Over $100,000 made in illegal purchases
- Thailand Credit Card Market Becoming Saturated