‘Visa USA has started shipping a mini credit card that fits on a keychain and only requires the user to pass it over a scanner in order to make a purchase.
The “Contactless Mini Card” is meant as a complement to a regular credit or debit card, Visa said. The smaller card’s advantage is in its convenience.
At half the size of a regular credit card, it can be attached to a key chain for easy access. The mini card includes a radio-frequency identification chip and antenna that makes it readable by a scanner. It also has a magnetic strip for use in more traditional credit-card machines used by retailers.’
Read more at Visa launches mini credit card
- New Web Site Offers Free Analysis to Find the Best Rates for Credit Card Merchant Account Processing
- Hotel clerk accused of stealing guests’ credit card numbers
- Gov’t won’t lower top rates for credit cards in China
- Visa launches mini credit card
- Credit card scam plays on emotions
- Watchdog slaps warnings on drastic plastic credit charges
- DoCoMo, Mizuho Bank to team up in credit-card enabled cell phones
- Default fees cap could hit credit card firms for £400m
- CREDIT CARD SCAM …Over $100,000 made in illegal purchases
- Thailand Credit Card Market Becoming Saturated