‘OCBC Bank says it aims to double its credit card business in Singapore over the next three to five years to one million users.
While it would not provide absolute figures, OCBC would only say that its customer base in Singapore grew 10 percent in the last six months.
And its Malaysian market doubled to 120,000 subscribers over the same period.
The bank revealed these numbers, as it unveiled a new credit card on Thursday - the Titanium card.
This is the first of its kind in Asia Pacific.
OCBC currently has a third of Singapore’s credit card market in terms of customers who meet the minimum income to qualify for a card.’
- New Web Site Offers Free Analysis to Find the Best Rates for Credit Card Merchant Account Processing
- Hotel clerk accused of stealing guests’ credit card numbers
- Gov’t won’t lower top rates for credit cards in China
- Visa launches mini credit card
- Credit card scam plays on emotions
- Watchdog slaps warnings on drastic plastic credit charges
- DoCoMo, Mizuho Bank to team up in credit-card enabled cell phones
- Default fees cap could hit credit card firms for £400m
- CREDIT CARD SCAM …Over $100,000 made in illegal purchases
- Thailand Credit Card Market Becoming Saturated