With TiVo basically eliminating ads from your TV viewing, someone has been hard at work trying to think a new way to get those ads back in our faces.
The new service wont conflict with your on-demand viewing but instead work in much the same way as the “WishLists” do. Tivo users would register a profile with the company based on their interest then see ads pertaining to these interests in the TiVo menu system.
This way, you’ll only be seeing ads that will be potentially of interest to you as opposed to 3 - 4 minutes of irrelevant time wasters that enhanced your decision to buy a PVR in the first place.
- BenQ Produces World’s First Flat TV with Home Theater Quality Audio Powered by D2Audio’s Intelligent Digital Amplifiers
- ED Digital Unveils World’s 1st High-Definition Network LCD TVs with Microsoft Windows Media Connect Technology
- ACTION! MODEL THREE 1080
- ViewSonic 23″ Ultra Slim Bezel Widescreen LCD Display - VP2330wb
- MSIâ„¢ launches its New Media Center PC -LR PC with AMD Solution - MSI Living Room (LR) PC
- SIZZLING HOT ACTION! MODEL TWO HD DLPTM REFERENCE LEVEL
- New Digitrex(R) High-Definition Network LCD TVs Add Support for Microsoft Windows Media Connect
- ED Digital Launches Dynamic Digitrex(R) Brand, Broad-Based CE, Home Theater Product Line in the U.S. Market
- Syntax Olevia LT32HVM 32″ HD-Ready Flat-Panel LCD TV
- TiVo to let subscribers choose ads