ACTION! MODEL THREE 1080 WITH CrystalioÂ®II IS THE WORLDâ€™S FIRST TRUE HDTV 1920 x 1080p SINGLE CHIP DLP PROJECTOR BEING
SHOWN AT CES â€“ SHIPPING 1st QUARTER 2006!
At CES 2006, projectiondesign, the leading manufacturer of advanced professional and consumer projectors for business, eCinema and home cinema, today announced the introduction of their new Action! model three 1080 with CrystalioÂ®II, the worldâ€™s most technologically advanced video processor. The Action! model three 1080 is the first true HD single chip DLPTM front projector, using the new 0.95â€? 1080p DC3TM DMDTM technology from Texas InstrumentsÂ® shows true, native, uncompressed, 1920 x 1080p resolution HDTV like no other projector.
The Action! model three 1080 delivers full-resolution, lifelike images with an enhanced level of cinematic realism and depth over any DLPTM projector available. The Action! model three 1080 incorporates projectiondesignâ€™s patented DuArchTM illumination architecture featuring dual lamps, dual 7 segment color wheels and light formatters. The use of Texas InstrumentsÂ® new BrilliantColorTM SLR technology is a way of increasing secondary colorâ€™s influence and as a result improving color saturation. The Action! model three 1080 is built to operate in continuously run applications, such as control rooms and public displays â€“ and of course, home cinema and offers a remarkable 24/7 warranty.
By adding the new, CrystalioÂ®II, advanced video processor using Gennumâ€™s (VXP) Visual Excellence ProcessingTM technology, the Action! model three 1080 produces an outstanding image. The results demonstrate revolutionary improvements over todayâ€™s standards by integrating fourth generation broadcast quality algorithms and delivering superior SD and HD video image quality. The CrystalioÂ®II includes custom software and control interfaces for uncompromised performance. The addition of our new RealColor, color management system ensures perfect color and grey scale reproduction, permitting the installer to accurately and easily adjust the projector to individual sources and environment.
The Action! model three 1080 provides infinite adjustable output brightness, each lampâ€™s power is individually adjustable giving exceptional control of on-screen brightness from 500 to 2500 ANSI Lumens, enough for even the largest screens. Unlike, any other projector in the market, the Action! Model three 1080â€™s options provide the ultimate set of tools for adjusting the image to specific applications. The unique optical design incorporated in this projector with its extreme level of horizontal and vertical lens shifting and a wide range of bayonet mount lenses provides the ultimate installation flexibility in its class.
The Action! model three 1080 is compatible with leading control systems from AMX and Crestron and remotely controlled over Ethernet, RS-232 or by the supplied remote control.
- BenQ Produces World’s First Flat TV with Home Theater Quality Audio Powered by D2Audio’s Intelligent Digital Amplifiers
- ED Digital Unveils World’s 1st High-Definition Network LCD TVs with Microsoft Windows Media Connect Technology
- ACTION! MODEL THREE 1080
- ViewSonic 23″ Ultra Slim Bezel Widescreen LCD Display - VP2330wb
- MSIâ„¢ launches its New Media Center PC -LR PC with AMD Solution - MSI Living Room (LR) PC
- SIZZLING HOT ACTION! MODEL TWO HD DLPTM REFERENCE LEVEL
- New Digitrex(R) High-Definition Network LCD TVs Add Support for Microsoft Windows Media Connect
- ED Digital Launches Dynamic Digitrex(R) Brand, Broad-Based CE, Home Theater Product Line in the U.S. Market
- Syntax Olevia LT32HVM 32″ HD-Ready Flat-Panel LCD TV
- TiVo to let subscribers choose ads