‘Yahoo Inc. said it will expand a service to the United States that lets people make phone calls using its instant messaging software.
The “Phone Out” service has been available in several countries since December.
People using it can make calls from their computers for 2 cents a minute or less to about 30 phone markets, and at varying rates to about 180 countries.’
Read more at Yahoo! offers phone via instant messaging
- Yahoo! offers phone via instant messaging
- FaceTime Secures Instant Messaging For Distance Learning University
- Yahoo Messenger Integrates VOIP
- Mobile IM for Skype
- New Botnets Utilizing Instant Messaging
- Secure Developers Portal for Instant Messaging Bots
- ScanSafe Intros IM Security Management
- SIP Unified Communications Is All the Buzz
- Akonix Rolls Comprehensive Instant Messaging Security Bundle
- Microsoft Messenger for Mac 5.1