A joint venture with Capital Life has seen the approval of branches set up to sell insurance to the five and a half million plus residents of the provincial capital of Jinan and an estimated 91.8 million people across the rest of the province.
- Where can you get Life Insurance?
- The Trick to Getting Cheap Term Life Insurance
- How Does Life Insurance Work?
- ING plan to expand Chinese Life Insurance venture
- Myths and Facts about Life Insurance
- Laci Peterson’s Life Insurance Policy Awarded to Mother
- Cyprus Life insurance companies paying out millions
- Insurance Premiums set to rise
- Lincoln Benefit Life Company, an Allstate Company, to Cease Issuing New Lincoln Benefit Life Branded Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
- North American Life Insurance Activity Off 3.1% in June