With the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina, Forbes has announced it expects the Insurance industry will be hit with claims totalling more than $25billion making it the costliest storm in US history.
With such an enormous cost to the Insurance industry, customers can expect these costs to be passed on with an increase in premiums.
- Where can you get Life Insurance?
- The Trick to Getting Cheap Term Life Insurance
- How Does Life Insurance Work?
- ING plan to expand Chinese Life Insurance venture
- Myths and Facts about Life Insurance
- Laci Peterson’s Life Insurance Policy Awarded to Mother
- Cyprus Life insurance companies paying out millions
- Insurance Premiums set to rise
- Lincoln Benefit Life Company, an Allstate Company, to Cease Issuing New Lincoln Benefit Life Branded Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
- North American Life Insurance Activity Off 3.1% in June