‘Clarksville-based StormPay.com issued a statement Tuesday night indicating it and another Internet company are working to resolve business disputes.
From New York to Chicago, across the West Coast and down to Atlanta — even to Malaysia and other points overseas, thousands of consumers have complained they could not access their StormPay accounts.
The Better Business Bureau alone has received nearly 19,000 complaints during the past week.
According to the statement, attorneys for LifeClicks — the owner of 12DailyPro.com — and StormPay have been negotiating the dispute.’
Read more at StormPay trying to resolve problem
- Google Set To Challenge PayPal
- New Web Site Offers Free Analysis to Find the Best Rates for Credit Card Merchant Account Processing
- Discovering Visa’s security requirements
- StormPay trying to resolve problem
- Internet credit card processing: aggressive fraud controls
- Judge looks for links in credit card case
- UK mortgages up, credit cards down
- Merchants sue Visa, MasterCard, banks
- 6 Payment Gateways Reviewed [eCommerce]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Merchant Accounts