‘Lisa Marie Presley aired her “Dirty Laundry” on “Oprah.” In the first of a two-part interview on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” to promote her new album, Presley spoke Monday about her brief marriage to Michael Jackson, who is on trial in Santa Maria, Calif., on child molestation charges.
She told Winfrey that her marriage to Jackson, which lasted from 1994 to 1996, was real.
“Do you think that he loved you as much as he could?” the talk-show host asked.
“Yes, as much as he was capable of loving somebody,” Presley replied. (They famously opened the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards by exchanging a long kiss.)…
When Winfrey asked if she felt that Jackson had used her, Presley replied, “All signs point to `yes’ on that. I can’t answer for him.”‘
Read more at Presley Dishes About Marriage to Jackson
- Michael Jacskon Shuts Down Neverland House
- Neverland Nevermore for Michael Jackson
- Two plead guilty to recording Jackson
- Macauly Culkin - “Michael Jackson’s isolation is Regrettable”
- Michael Jackson Gets 24-Hour Extension From State
- Jermaine Jackson: ‘I fear Michael is guilty’
- Michael Jackson Considers moving to UK
- Michael Jackson to face suit for unpaid cash
- Reality check for Michael Jackson as Neverland shuts
- Michael Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers