According to FOX News, Kit has now written a statement claiming that he saw no evidence of Jackson being a paedophile in the contact that he had with the star.
He and partner Jeanette Kryoski wrote: “I never saw or heard anything at all during my early days of knowing Michael to suggest that he was a paedophile. My kids never slept with Michael. Whenever at Neverland, they always had their own quarters, as did their mother and as did I. Michael’s bedroom (an enormous room with a fireplace and French doors leading out to a private garden) was almost always an open place to hang out in, as was most all of the rest of the house.
There was nothing in these days to suggest paedophilia.”
- Michael Jacskon Shuts Down Neverland House
- Neverland Nevermore for Michael Jackson
- Two plead guilty to recording Jackson
- Macauly Culkin - “Michael Jackson’s isolation is Regrettable”
- Michael Jackson Gets 24-Hour Extension From State
- Jermaine Jackson: ‘I fear Michael is guilty’
- Michael Jackson Considers moving to UK
- Michael Jackson to face suit for unpaid cash
- Reality check for Michael Jackson as Neverland shuts
- Michael Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers