‘NEVERLAND, the ranch fitted out by Michael Jackson to provide him with an escape from reality, has become the latest victim of the pop star’s profligacy.
Californian state officials yesterday ordered its closure in a dispute over unpaid wages and insurance.
More than two-thirds of the 69 workers at the sprawling estate, which features a private zoo and a theme park, claim they have not been paid since December, six months after the singer was acquitted of charges of child molestation and moved to Bahrain.’
Read more at Reality check for Jackson as Neverland shuts
- Michael Jacskon Shuts Down Neverland House
- Neverland Nevermore for Michael Jackson
- Two plead guilty to recording Jackson
- Macauly Culkin - “Michael Jackson’s isolation is Regrettable”
- Michael Jackson Gets 24-Hour Extension From State
- Jermaine Jackson: ‘I fear Michael is guilty’
- Michael Jackson Considers moving to UK
- Michael Jackson to face suit for unpaid cash
- Reality check for Michael Jackson as Neverland shuts
- Michael Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers