‘Two men pleaded guilty Monday to federal charges of secretly videotaping Michael Jackson more than two years ago as he flew to Santa Barbara with his attorney to surrender in a child-molestation investigation.
Jeffrey Borer and Arvel Jett Reeves admitted they installed two digital videorecorders to record “a professional entertainer” and his lawyer as the pair traveled on a private jet from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara in November 2003, according to their plea agreements.
The entertainer they recorded was Michael Jackson and his attorney at the time was Mark Geragos, although they are not cited by name in the plea agreements. Jackson was later found not guilty of the child molestation charges.’
Read more at Two plead guilty to recording Jackson
- Michael Jacskon Shuts Down Neverland House
- Neverland Nevermore for Michael Jackson
- Two plead guilty to recording Jackson
- Macauly Culkin - “Michael Jackson’s isolation is Regrettable”
- Michael Jackson Gets 24-Hour Extension From State
- Jermaine Jackson: ‘I fear Michael is guilty’
- Michael Jackson Considers moving to UK
- Michael Jackson to face suit for unpaid cash
- Reality check for Michael Jackson as Neverland shuts
- Michael Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers