At one time she was almost part of the furniture at 10 Downing Street, regularly slipping almost unnoticed through the most famous front door in the country.
But on Tuesday morning, Carole Caplin was left shivering on the Blairs’ doorstep, like any other parliamentary lobbyist.
- Bed bugs vs dust mites
- National Nutritional Foods Association to Celebrate Landmark Birthday
- CAFTA will affect vitamin sales
- New Years Resolutions
- Euro-court backs vitamin restrictions
- FAO, WHO Go Tough On Food, Drugs Standards
- Breakfast good time for taking vitamins
- ‘Eu Health Food Laws Will Wreck Businesses’
- Quixtar Donates Nutrilite(R) Vitamins to Healthy Foundation’s Vitamin Relief USA Program
- Caplin returns to Number 10