The Senate recently passed the Central American Free Trade Agreement and now this bill is on its way to the House of Representatives. Under CAFTA, all signatory nations would be required to accept the European Union’s Codex requirements requiring you to have a prescription to buy basic vitamans and mineral supplements.
If this bill is passed, these products will become much more complicated to obtain not to mention more expensive.
- Bed bugs vs dust mites
- National Nutritional Foods Association to Celebrate Landmark Birthday
- CAFTA will affect vitamin sales
- New Years Resolutions
- Euro-court backs vitamin restrictions
- FAO, WHO Go Tough On Food, Drugs Standards
- Breakfast good time for taking vitamins
- ‘Eu Health Food Laws Will Wreck Businesses’
- Quixtar Donates Nutrilite(R) Vitamins to Healthy Foundation’s Vitamin Relief USA Program
- Caplin returns to Number 10