Pharmachem Laboratories Inc. announces its collaboration with Vitamin Angel Alliance, a charitable organization, to provide multi-vitamins for impoverished and malnourished children in Tibet. Together with Pharmachem and other partners, the Alliance recently sent more than 645,000 multi-vitamin tablets to Tibet, and will continue to ship this same quantity on a monthly basis.
The majority of undernourished Tibetan children face hunger and listlessness, as well as blindness and debilitating diseases due to deficiencies in vitamins and minerals.
A survey of children in Tibet showed that 70 percent are vulnerable to Rickets, a disease caused by not getting enough vitamin D.
- Bed bugs vs dust mites
- National Nutritional Foods Association to Celebrate Landmark Birthday
- CAFTA will affect vitamin sales
- New Years Resolutions
- Euro-court backs vitamin restrictions
- FAO, WHO Go Tough On Food, Drugs Standards
- Breakfast good time for taking vitamins
- ‘Eu Health Food Laws Will Wreck Businesses’
- Quixtar Donates Nutrilite(R) Vitamins to Healthy Foundation’s Vitamin Relief USA Program
- Caplin returns to Number 10