Griffin today announces the TuneBox speaker system and charger dock for Apple iPod shuffle. Plug the shuffle into the docking connector between TuneBox’s twin speakers for instant gratification. TuneBox charges the shuffle’s battery while it’s playing. TuneBox’s micro drivers and efficient amplified speakers generate a powerful, dynamic sound, with unexpected clarity and great highs and lows.
TuneBox keeps the shuffle’s clickwheel controls up front within easy reach. Though it’s designed to visually complement the iPod shuffle, TuneBox delivers great sound from any Mp3 player or other audio device that uses the standard 3.5mm stereo jack.
With a space investment of less than 4 square inches, TuneBox delivers impressive sound and functionality.
• Total power output of 2+2 Watts for amazing sound
• 3.5mm jack input (compatible with other MP3 players and devices)
• Stylish design that complements Apple’s award-winning industrial design
• Functional design keeps shuffle controls handy
• Dimensions: 4.32 inches x 2.44 inches x 4.4 inches
• DC power cable for use in office or home
• Slim design AC adapter fits easily on crowded power strips or wall outlets
• Input: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz 0.5A
• Output: 12VDC 1.0A 12.0W
The Griffin TuneBox is now available for $39.99 USD from many iPod dealers, or order direct from Griffin’s website: www.griffintechnology.com.
September 1st, 2005 by site admin | 3 Comments »