‘Two men critically ill following the drug-tests disaster could remain in a coma for up to a year.
They are among six men still in intensive care at a London hospital after suffering horrendous reactions to injections in private clinical trials for a German pharmaceutical company.
The four others are believed to have started communicating by making signs, with a relative saying at least one of them was able to speak.’
Read more at Two drugs test victims face a year in coma
- Sigma Pharmaceuticals year profit rises 27 pct
- South African citizens cheap drug guinea pigs
- Two drugs test victims face a year in coma
- Can drug companies improve their reputation?
- Pfizer Sees 40 Percent Rise in 2006 Net on Cost Cuts
- Pfizer’s Forecast Disappoints
- Pharmaceutical RFID Adoption Stalls
- Inhalable Drug Might Bring Sigh Of Relief To Diabetes Patients
- GlaxoSmithKline unveils best results since merger
- Pfizer Sues Teva, Sandoz Over Zithromax