‘Pope Benedict XVI warned a French Catholic community to be careful about whom it recruits, following a series of headline-grabbing incidents involving its members.
The Congregation of Saint John should learn from past experiences and be more careful to check the religious callings of new monks, the Pope told some 1,800 members of the community present at his weekly audience.’
- Papal center’s spiral costly
- Pope to visit Britain next year
- John Paul’s sainthood centers on young nun
- Priest probes possible miracle in John Paul II saint case
- Pope Benedict chooses 15 new cardinals, and two are from U.S.
- Pope to name new Cardinals soon
- Pope urges caution on new converts to French Catholic group
- Ex-Vatican priest returns to Canada to face child sex charges
- Vatican Calls Turkey Trip a Critical Test
- First Lady Discusses Terrorism With Pope