‘Staring with glowing red eyes at a young woman strolling by, bartender Chapok slowly extends his arm to offer her a gin and orange.
She takes the glass, murmurs a flustered “thank you” and walks away while the cocktail-mixing robot turns his attention back to a row of bottles.
“People are interacting, they are actually talking to my robot,” smiles David Calkins, who teaches robotics at San Francisco State University. ‘
Read more at Cocktail robots mix mojitos in Vienna
- Direct Brain Control of Humanoid Robot
- Declining Population to Propel Japanese Robotics Market
- Vietnam to host Asia Pacific students robot contest
- Microsoft unveils public robotics software
- Robots mix cocktails in Vienna
- Robotic Bartenders - Robomoji, Asahi and RoboBar
- Cocktail robots mix mojitos in Vienna
- Hospitals eye prostate surgery robot that some call ‘a toy’
- Troops Test Robotic Stryker
- NASA unveils strategy for return to moon using Robots