Tom Cruise - who is estimated to be worth more than $300 million - reportedly wanted Katie Holmes to sign a prenuptial agreement before he could marry Katie Holmes.
Katie has reportedly asked her lawyer father Marti - a strict Catholic who was rumored to be unhappy when his daughter became pregnant out of wedlock - to sort out the prenup arrangements. According to ‘Star Magazine’ he is ‘playing hardball with the negotiations’.
- Katie denies a wedding before she gives birth
- Tom Cruise voted “most irritating” celeb
- Katie Holmes’ birthday party
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Wedding Date
- Home ultrasound safe?
- Nicole Kidman sad
- Tom and Katie sing together
- Tony Danza disapproves
- Prenuptial agreement?
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Announcement