Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning an Independence Day weekend wedding if changes to their marriage registry list at department store Neiman Marcus are to be believed.
The couple, listed as Katherine Holmes and Thomas Mapotherâ€”Cruise’s birth name, are only asking for Neiman Marcus gift cards at this stage, but they have set the date for July 7â€”four days after the War of the Worlds star’s 44th birthday.
Cruise’s newly appointed publicist, Paul Bloch, is refusing to confirm or deny the latest development, giving a firm “no comment” to all inquiries.
Cruise proposed to Holmes at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, in June and recently told TV host Barbara Walters he was planning to exchange vows with his fiancÃ©e next summer or autumn.
Details of the couple’s wedding are being kept a closely guarded secret.
- Katie denies a wedding before she gives birth
- Tom Cruise voted “most irritating” celeb
- Katie Holmes’ birthday party
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Wedding Date
- Home ultrasound safe?
- Nicole Kidman sad
- Tom and Katie sing together
- Tony Danza disapproves
- Prenuptial agreement?
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Announcement