If you don’t want or can’t afford a long term cell phone plan, there’s now a new prepaid cell phone with VoIP features! (Can’t wait till this takes off and expands to other countries.) The VoIP features look great too:
- Follow Me Home - receive mobile calls on your home phone instead. This feature is automatically activated when the prepaid cell phone is turned off or if the phone is on and loses network coverage.
- Mobile Call Screening - listen to voice messages in real time and you can interrupt the message at any time to take the call.
- Mobile Call Transfer - transfer a live cell phone call to a home or office phone. If you’ve run out of minutes, the service will still take a message and deliver it to your e-mail.
- No charges for in-network roaming, in-network long distance, or service termination.
- Costs $3.95/month
- Minutes start at $10/40 minutes
The first 1,000 customers to buy the service at CallWavemobile.com get a free Nokia phone with 60 minutes. All subscribers are provided AT&T nationwide coverage.
- Scientists warn that Skype is an ideal vehicle for hackers
- Netgear WiFi phone - for Skype!
- Windows Live Messenger Phone
- Uniden and 8×8 Introduce New Generation of Co-Branded VoIP Products
- Jawbone information
- ZyXEL VoIP WiFi phone
- VoIP Security
- Sennheiser Introduces Two VoIP Headsets
- Verizon VoiceWing
- Skype headphones and microphones