Verizon VoiceWing is an exciting new service that lets you make inexpensive, unlimited local and long distance phone calls over the Internet to anywhere in the U.S., including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The signal automatically travels over your high-speed Internet connection instead of traditional copper wires. And it works just like your home phoneâ€”just pick up the receiver and dial. It also includes our most popular calling features, such as Caller ID, Three-Way Calling and Call Waiting.
But what makes VoiceWing really special are its webbased features:
- Listen to and forward Voice Mail messages from any PC with access to the Internet.
- Easily maintain a log of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- Keep a personal address book to store all your contact information. This feature also links to Outlook and can sync to your PDA.
- Click-to-Dial the telephone number right from your computer screen.
- Select any area code you want for your service. This allows family and friends with the same area code to call you for the price of a local call.
- Use your PC to forward calls at a specific future date and time.
- The Do Not Disturb feature lets you choose which calls get through, while all other go right to Voice Mail.
- Simultaneous Ring. It automatically rings your cell, work and home phones, all at the same time.
- Scientists warn that Skype is an ideal vehicle for hackers
- Netgear WiFi phone - for Skype!
- Windows Live Messenger Phone
- Uniden and 8×8 Introduce New Generation of Co-Branded VoIP Products
- Jawbone information
- ZyXEL VoIP WiFi phone
- VoIP Security
- Sennheiser Introduces Two VoIP Headsets
- Verizon VoiceWing
- Skype headphones and microphones